Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Sadie!

It's hard to believe another year has gone by. Sadie turned 9 years old today and she was so excited. She is one of the last of her group of friends to turn 9. She had a fun birthday party and went swimming up at her aunt's house. It was fun to relax and swim. They were a little tired and worn out after swimming for 3 hours. Sadie was so excited for her birthday she woke up at 6:00 a.m. to open her presents. I think she was happy with what she got and had a fun day. We went to Toy Story 3 and out to dinner to celebrate. I am so proud of Sadie. It is fun to watch her grow up. She is turning in to quite the young lady!







4 comments:

the fellers said...

she is so cute! I am a july birthday and I remember always being the last to have a birthday, but it sure made for fun birthday parties outside!

inkley boys said...

so cute why do they have to grow up?

jerseygirl said...

Happy birthday Sadie!

inkley boys said...

heather your so cute! I want your girls! I don't have instructions for the banner and I have 3 more I will post soon. I just do them for friends and family I use my silhouette to cute out the shapes, then add all the paper and dodahs on after I think the ribbon makes it cute so invest in lots of it!