Saturday, May 22, 2010

Brinley's Field Trip to the Zoo

Brinley was so excited for her zoo field trip. She wanted me to come with so I volunteered for this one! We had a group of three and she was with her two friends Eternity and Kylie. We had such a great time. They loved the giraffes, and especially the baby elephant. I really think their favorite things to do were of course the bus ride, the train ride and they loved the carousel. We had a fun day and luckily missed the rain. As soon as we got to the bus to go home it started to pour!





2 comments:

jerseygirl said...

looks like they had a great time. My favorite are the giraffes too!

michelle said...

So glad you went! I had my fingers crossed that Kylie would be in your group. I will have to get these pictures from you sometime. Brinley is a such a sweet girl and we are lucky to have you all as friends!