Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Brinley 6yrs old!

Brinley has been on the count down for her birthday for the past 2 months. She was so excited for it to finally get here! She loves Alvin and the Chipmunks the squeakual so much that we decided to do a Chipette Birthday party for her. I decided to try and make her birthday cake and hope for the best. I think it turned out pretty cute. She was really excited with it. We invited 10 of her friends to her party! It was a little crazy but it was so much fun. We played freeze dance, music walk and Sadie taught them the I'm a single lady dance the chipettes do in the movie. The kids were loving it. After opening presents and eating pizza for dinner we turned on Avin and the chipmunks the squeakual and let them watch. It was such a fun night. I think Brin was on overload!! She was also excited to take the birthday bag to school. She got to put in some of her favorite things. She was very excited to put in her new american girl doll that she got for her birthday.
Brin is so full of life she is always making us laugh and putting a smile on our faces. She is turning in to such a fun girl. We sometimes laugh about where she came from because she is so different than me and Eric!! She is not shy and tells you exactly what she thinks! She loves school, dance and playing with friends. We love Brin so much and are glad she had a fun birthday.




5 comments:

The Morley's said...

Heather, I didn't realize you MADE that cake! It is awesome. You have so many talents! Happy Birthday Brin, glad it was a great one!

ashlan said...

wow! When I need a cake I know who to call. Kennadee is still talking about Bryn's party she had so much fun. Thanks for the invite!

jerseygirl said...

What a cute party! and that cake was amazing, how did you learn how to do that? But I gotta say....are you crazy letting six year olds eat and drink soda on your floor, I almost had a heart attack for you, lol! Brinley is is cute, we say the same thing about Macy, "where did she come from?" they definitely get their cute little personalities from somewhere!!

inkley boys said...

seeing all those girls makes me teary eyed they are so cute! my boys birthdays are allmost all ways someplace other than my house, that is if I want my house still standing at the end of the party!

michelle said...

Kylie had SO MUCH FUN! You guys definitely know how to throw a birthday party! I can't believe our little girls are growing up!