Saturday, January 30, 2010

MCS!!








We have definitely had MCS (Middle Child Syndrome) this week. I'm not sure if that is really a syndrome but I thought I was going to pull my hair out by the end of the week! Brinley has been a little out of sorts with all of the activities sadie has been doing the past few weeks. So when
Sadie was gone to a birthday party for her friend we took Brinley and Hailey bowling. Brin was so excited to go. She loves to bowl and wanted to do it all by herself. Hailey loved bowling but I think she is starting to hit her terrible 3's a little early She kept telling me to move away she could do it herself. With any help at all she would start up one of her famous tantrums. We finished the night out with a little takeout and watched Brin's favorite movie Hanna Montana. We had a great night together. Brinley is such a sweet heart most of the time! I think it is hard to see the older sister always doing things that she wants to do. I'm hoping that we are cured from MCS for a while and we can get back to our happy selves again.

4 comments:

ashlan said...

Im pretty sure it is a real thing. Sorry we were so busy this week I didn't even tell Kenn she called. Call us this week anyday to play.

The Pedersen Haus said...

Middle child syndrome is the worse for sure and it's so hard to get one on one time with any of them so it makes it that much harder! Good look this week!

jerseygirl said...

Brinley's so cute. Hope bowling was the key. Good luck, we know all about MCS (just ask Jeff, lol)

inkley boys said...

oh my goodness could they be any cuter?? I just love little girls when all I have are rowdey little boys! Well not so little anymore.