Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!!

We celebrated new years day up in Midway sledding at Soldier Hollow. We had such a great time. This year the whole family went and we had 25 in our group. It was so funny going down the hill hooked together. Even Hailey got to do it this year. If you want a fun safe way to go sledding this is it. It was a great way to start 2010 together. I am always amazed at how beautiful this part of the state is. I aways feel like I am in a postcard when I am surrounded by the beautiful mountains. We hope everyone has a happy New Year!









2 comments:

michelle said...

What a fun day! We definitely need to go sledding there sometime! What a cute family!

jerseygirl said...

Oh my gosh, that looks like so much fun! what a great time. where did you guys get those cute hats, w/the flowers on them?? so cute I would love one for Macy....