Sunday, January 17, 2010

1 down 3 to go

Sadie had her very 1st cheerleading competition on saturday. She has been practicing so hard these past few months with her cheerz team. I don't know who was more nervous sadie or me! I was a nervous wreck the closer it came to her performing. I could tell she was a little nervous to start but once she got going she was loving it!! She wasn't feeling well and I was worried she wouldn't make it through but she did!! Her team took 2nd place out of 6 teams. They were very excited. She was a trooper and later that night was sick with a 101 degree fever. I hope she gets better before next weekend for her next one. We have debated many times if she was big enough to do this but she informs me daily about how much she loves it! My only problem is she has two sisters who want to be just like her!! I think I'm in trouble!! I hope I make it through this cheerleading season, wish me luck!!


We had to get the bow just right! ( I hate pictures with me in them!)
not the best picture of hailey and brin! They were a little sad they weren't out their cheering




4 comments:

the fellers said...

I was just at my sister in law's house tonight, and my niece Baily was telling me that they got 2nd out of 6 teams this weekend...then read your post and was all, "wait a second?!?!" I didnt realize that Brynlee and Baily were on the same team! Congrats girlies!

brooke said...

Good job Sadie! You look pretty cute out there. Hope you're feeling better for the next competition!

jerseygirl said...

Oh my goodness, she is so dang cute!! I can't believe the big time competition. I would be so nervous too, but it looks like she did great! Good job sadie. You put the mighty mites to shame, lol!!:D

michelle said...

Wait she is too young to look so cute! What a talented little girl!