Saturday, August 8, 2009

Izzy the dog!


Eric thought it would be funny to put a diaper on the dog!
The girls thought it was so funny!!



Brinley was TERRIFIED last year of Izzy, what a difference a year makes. Now she can't get enough of her.

About a week ago my sister Kristi was at girls camp and they needed someone to watch their daughter Bridget and their cute dog Izzy. My kids were so excited they asked me everyday when she would be coming. This was the first time we have dog sat and it was quite the experience! We only had them over night but it was quite a night. Bridget was very cute and told us everything that Izzy needed. Izzy got plenty of exercise but did not want to go to sleep. She barked all night. We moved her three different times! Finally Eric went downstairs and slept with the dog! The girls had a blast with the dog and can't wait to do it again.

2 comments:

ashlan said...

I can't believe she is holding that dog! I'm glad to see she is warming up to some...

michelle said...

That is a really cute dog! It would be fun to do watch just so my girls could see what it was like to have a pet but Kody wouldn't sleep with it if it started barking so I gues we're out of luck!
Your girls are so cute! And the diaper on the dog is pretty funny! Eric should direct kids movies!