Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Girls Camp!





Sorry pictures are always in the wrong order!

and repel down a tree. I was terrified of doing this challenge but felt so good to concur my fear of heights
some of the cute girls in my ward. Kiya, Stephanie, Danny,
Lauren, and Cadence
walk across the rope
We went to a challenge course and we had to climb up a swinging log
playing the human knot

Last week I was able to go to girls camp with my ward. We went to the Heber Valley Camp. It was such a great and uplifting week. The camp was so beautiful and we were a little spoiled with cabins, showers, and flushing toilets! The Young Women in my ward are the best and are great examples to me. We had a fun week together but after 5 days together I was ready to see my cute family. I was also spoiled to come home to my friend bringing us dinner!

2 comments:

Alli said...

I was telling my Mom on Sunday that I want to be called to Young Womens someday so I can go to girls camp again without the bad attitude I went with as a teenager. I think I might get a lot more out of it if I could do it now! :D

jerseygirl said...

looks like a lot of fun and brings back tons of memories. I bet you made a great camp leader.