Saturday, June 8, 2013

Mischievous Addie!

Addie still loves her dog!  She even eat's with it.  She is super funny with this dog!  The other day she was scooting around and it got really quite.  I went to find her and she was pulling everything out of her diaper bag and wallet.  I was a little mad at first but it was so funny to see her jump when I said NO Addie!  I had to stop and take a picture.  She new she was in trouble!!  I have to watch her a little closer now.  She is constantly on a mission to find new things!  Addie Hates binki's but she thinks it's fun to play with it so it's kind of a toy to her.  It was funny to see her sucking it!  







1 comment:

jerseygirl said...

she is so gorgeous and cute! how could you ever be mad at that!! this is the age they are into everything....Marshall's new thing..the toilet!