Sunday, June 23, 2013

Father's Day!

I think the home made gifts are always the best!  The girls all made Dad a gift.  Sadie made him a card with a pearler bead star, Brinley made him a cute coupon book with lots of fun coupons in it.  I think Dad's favorite was she would watch a soccer game with him and give him back tickles!  Hailey made him a cute picture frame out of Pearler beads and put two of her favorite pictures of her and Dad together, and Addie just loved being in the middle of it all!  We made him a yummy breakfast in bed and enjoyed a fun day together!  Eric is the best Dad ever especially to a house full of girls!  He knows just how to make everyone happy and has fun with the girls.  He's great at realizing what they are each into and try's to spend time with them doing what they love to do.    I couldn't ask for a better husband or Dad for our girls!  I feel so blessed to have him and love that he reminds me of my Dad in so many ways!  He's the best!







No comments: