Monday, January 7, 2013

Cosmo

Cosmo the elf caused quite a stir at our house this month.  He did a really great job of causing a lot of mischief!  Every morning we would find him hidden somewhere else usually with a mess left from him.  Brinley was always the first one up in the mornings to see what Cosmo was up to.  I think his magic worked because the girls were on their best behavior (most of the time!)  Christmas eve Cosmo left them a special gift before he left to help Santa.  He gave Sadie a BYU piggy bank, Brinley a BYU football, Hailey a BYU snow hat, and Addie got BYU onsies! (I forgot to take a picture, a little under the weather!)  Until next year!!







1 comment:

jerseygirl said...

I don't know how you blog with three kids and a baby. I am so totally jealous. I can't even look at my blogs anymore because even as I type this Marshall is getting into every drawer and trying to climb up them lol! I love catching up, I know I tell you this all the time but I just love your family. Your girls are so pretty! Im glad you had a great christmas!