Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

We had a fun Easter with all of the usual Easter activities. We had a fun Easter dinner and Egg Hunt with Grandma Alldredge. It was fun to get with all of the family. The girls just love their cousins and are so excited to see them each week. Grandma always has such a fun egg hunt and the kids look forward to it all year. It seem's like each time we gather for a holiday I always feel the void of my Dad not being there. He always brought such fun to our parties and I miss him like crazy. He was the best Dad and Grandpa ever. Grandma Alldredge has carried on all of these fun traditions without him and we are so grateful for her.
















2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jerseygirl said...

sorry I posted from Bob's acct had to delete! your girls are so adorable and I love their dresses. Looks like you had a great easter. I was trying to match the kids to the parents....your family is just so cute! I know with out a doubt, your dad is with you always...everyday!! hang in there, you are awesome and so strong!