Monday, August 9, 2010

Catch up!!

Another birthday has come and gone! We had a fun day. Me and the girls went and saw Despicable Me and loved it. They spoiled me all day and that night Eric and I went out to dinner to the Texas Roadhouse while grandma tended the kids. They got me an apple pie and lit sparklers as my candles. (We used to to that when I was a kid!) They put so many in the fire alarm went off! I am getting old.

We went to the cabin one last time this summer and had a great time. We got caught in a storm during raspberry days and got poured on while we went through the booths! The wind was so strong it about blew us over! The girls were starting to have a panic attack and were very glad to get back to the car. We had lots of fun at the beach and trying out a new ez up ski. They loved it and didn't want to stop.







1 comment:

michelle said...

I love that ez up ski! Glad to snuck in a little lake time before the weather turned bad!