Tuesday, August 24, 2010

1st day of school

It's hard to believe that summer is over and school is starting. This year Sadie is in 4th grade, Brinley is in 1st grade, and Hailey is starting preschool. Sadie and Brin had a really good 1st day of school and came home excited to tell me everything that happened. Sadie's teacher loves arts and crafts so sadie is in for a fun year. Brin loves being at school all day and loves her teacher Mrs. Thompson. She is growing up to fast. It was hard to send her off for the whole day. Hailey has had a few meltdowns the past couple of days because she misses her sisters. Hopefully when her school starts next week she won't be so sad! I do have to say that it is nice to have a little peace and quite and I am enjoying my time I have with Hailey. It's amazing how fast they grow up and all of the changes they go through.

1 comment:

jerseygirl said...

what a cute picture! your girls are so adorable. they do grow up fast don't they? I'm glad they're loving school and hopefully Hailey isn't so sad and she enjoys preschool. Enjoy your quiet days!!