Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

Christmas craft rudolph ornament and a santa door hanger
Hailey asleep on the 4 wheeler, Brin was the driver!
kids making the craft
Thanksgiving dinner


We had such a fun Thanksgiving this year. My sister Kristi had a extra ticket to the David Archuleta Christmas concert and so I went with her and my Mom. It was such a fun way to get into the christmas spirit. He did such a great job and we loved listening to his fabulous voice! The next day we were on our way up to the cabin in Bear Lake. It is such a beautiful time of year to go up there. Their was snow on the tops of the mountains and the lake was starting to freeze over. We had a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner and a day full of crafts. The guys watched a little football and got a nap in. It was nice to be in the cozy cabin with no where to go. It was a really relaxing weekend. We were in a hurry to get home so the guys could make it to the BYU/Utah football game!! Go Cougars!! we were a little excited with the outcome! While Eric was at the game I was able to get the house decorated for christmas. I am so thankful for the my wonderful family. We have the best time together and I am grateful for the memories we make when we are together.

1 comment:

miller family said...

I'm so glad you and your family had a great thanksgiving!!