Saturday, July 18, 2009

Officially ready for kindergarten!


Brinley had quite the day yesterday.  She has been waiting all summer to get her kindergarten shots.  Normally she would hate the doctor and getting shots but she new this was the last step to being able to go to kindergarten!
Brin showing off her shots!
Brin begged to get her ears pierced so the deal was if she was brave for her shots she could get her ears pierced!
She was so brave thank goodness for her dad who held her hand the whole time! She held onto the bear really tight while they did it!
She wasn't quite sure about the whole thing
Was happy as could be when it was all done.  She was so excited to show off her pink flower ear rings!
After we let the kids run around in the fountains at the gateway.  As you can see the pain only lasted a minute.  She was loving the water.
Sadie and Hailey came for a little moral support!  They loved the fountains too!
I guess a little bribery once in a while is ok!  She did great for all she had to do that day.  I can't believe she is going to be starting kindergarten soon.  She asks me everyday when she will start.  I think she is just a little excited about it!

4 comments:

ashlan said...

Way to go Brin Kennadee will be so excited to see them. Good idea of how to do that, Kenn was a nightmare with both.

Alli said...

cute! i remember getting my ears peirced, it was a big day! sadie is in my primary class now. she is so good and listens to every word. i love having her!

jerseygirl said...

that is so cute. I'm glad she's so excited for school!! she'll love it. I think we got our ears pierced together didn't we? I had to beg my mom but I think it helped that it was okay with the Aldredge's mom!! hope things are going well...you'll have to give me your number, I have a tendency to lose numbers. I'll give you a call...mine is #201-370-0028! have a good summer.

Tyler and Nicole Anderson said...

How fun! I just LOVE that girl so much! She looks absolutely beautiful with those pretty flowers in her ears! Thanks again for Bear Lake!