Sunday, July 5, 2009

The 4th of July to Remember!









Sadie got baptized on the 4th of July.  I think it is one she will always remember!  We were so grateful for all of the family and friends that came to support her on this special day.  She has been waiting so long for this day to finally get here but it was worth the wait.  She looked beautiful and was so happy.  Here are a few pictures from the day.  Since it was the 4th of July we decided to have a BBQ/swim party after with the family.  Thanks Kristi and Jason for letting us use your house.  It was a fun day.

3 comments:

jerseygirl said...

congratulations Sadie. What a neat fourth of July!!

Kamal and Amber said...

I am sure she will always remember this 4th of July. Looks like it was a great day! I also wanted to say that I think your mom is so pretty : )

michelle said...

Sadie looks so beautiful. I love the family picture too! What a fun and special day for your family!