Thursday, December 12, 2013

Festival of Tree's

We always have lots of fun at the Festival of trees.  We love talking to the elf and making lots of crafts. This year we tried the big bubble machine.  They had fun blowing on the bubble to pop it!  We love sitting on Santa's lap.  Addie wasn't to sure this year but she did ok sitting on Sadie's lap.  We saw so many amazing tree but I think my favorite was one in honor of my great Aunt Ann.  She looks just like my Grandma Rich and every time I see her I feel like I am looking at my Grandma.  I miss her!  She was the best Grandma ever!  The tree and doll furniture was beautiful!  After we were done we went to the mall and got a little christmas shopping done and enjoyed a little dinner.  It was a fun COLD night!


























No comments: