Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Addie

This cute girl just turned 17 months.  She is still in the 10th percentile!  She is now up to 19.5 pounds.  She loves to feed herself and is very independent.  She loves to explore and is always bringing me funny things she has found!  She is talking really well and can repeat most everything you say.  She only has 2 teeth but is getting lots more all at once!  She LOVES her dad and is so excited when he comes home from work.  The second he get's home she wants nothing to do with me!  She loves to watch Show's and loves Sofia the first and Dora!  I'm sad that she is growing up.  I want her to stay little forever!  




1 comment:

Amber Thota said...

I love reading your blog and keeping up with your cute family. Can't believe that Addie is 17 months. Time goes by too fast!