Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is always a fun time when we get together with family.  This year we were with my family.  It was the first time in a few years that we had everyone there!  We had a yummy turkey dinner with all of the fixings.  We were anxiously awaiting Brooke's announcement of weather she was having a boy or a girl!  They dyed the color of the whipping cream for the pie to let us know.  We were excited when the color was blue!  We need a few more boys in our family!  After dinner Sadie helped all of the kids make a turkey craft and all of the girls were looking at the ad's gearing up for black friday shopping.  Later that evening Eric took the girls to his brother Gary's for pie and games!  They had a really fun time.  I was sad I missed the party but Lori and Brooke dragged me with them for some black friday shopping!  It really ended up being fun but I have to admit that I am totally claustrophobic in crowds like that and I think I was having a little anxiety attack. lol!  I survived and ended up getting a few things for a really great price!  






No comments: