Friday, August 3, 2012

Addison is 2 Months old!

Time is going so fast!  Addison is already 2 months old.  She just had her check up and she is 8lbs 15oz  
She is 21 inches long and is now in the 10th percentile!  She is growing so well.  Everyone still thinks she is so little but she is feeling and looking bigger to us!  When she was 4 weeks old we figured out she has refulx.  She doesn't really spit up but was really uncomfortable and fussy when she would eat.  The medicine has helped her and she is a happy baby again!  She is just starting to smile and focus on people more!  She is only waking up once during the night to eat.  It made me nervous the first couple of nights but every time I checked on her she was zonked asleep!  Life has been a little hectic this summer and I still am trying to figure out how to be a mom to 4 girls!  They all have different needs at different times and we are all very emotional, but some of my favorite times are when I can just sit and snuggle Addie!  She is so sweet and makes all of the crazy times worth it!





1 comment:

jerseygirl said...

Heather she is just the sweetest thing ever, so cute I just had to cry, okay I'm still emotional too!I'm having a hard time with just Marshall and Macy plus her friends and moms that want to take advantage of a stay at home mom, making naps and meal times hard for marshall and I. But yes, they are so fun and sweet it does make the crazy times worth it. hang in there, your family is so awesome! I can tell Addison has such a sweet spirit! take care!!