Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Sadie!

I can't believe how time flies.  I can't believe Sadie is 11 years old now!  I remember like it was yesterday when I had Sadie.  She is such a sweet girl and we are lucky to have her in our family.  She is full of fun and so great with her sister's.  Sadie was very excited when she got snap circuit's for her birthday! She put a radio together all by herself and it really works!  I think she has her dad's mind!  She is also really into nail polish and is really good at painting cute designs on nails.  She was especially excited to go shopping with some gift cards she received.  Sadie is also becoming a great babysitter.  She took a babysitting class and now has a big bag full of activities for when she babysits.  I hope this year goes by really slow.  I'm not ready for her to move on to Young Women's or Jr. High!  







 Sadie had a fun Birthday Party swimming at her Aunt Kristi's house.  She invited some of her best friends.  They had fun swimming, making water balloon flip flops and getting their faces painted from Sadie's grandma!  It was a fun afternoon!  Sadie even made her own Birthday Cake!








No comments: