Friday, September 30, 2011

Catch Up!!

It has been a while since my last post and I am trying to remember what has been going on around our house. School is in full swing and has started off great. Sadie tried out for Student Council and was excited when she made it. It requires going to school early every wed. But she is loving it and loves to plan activities and service projects the school is doing. She is really growing up and it is fun to see her enjoying life! Brinley is loving Soccer. I love going to her games and watching how passionate she is about it. She runs up and down the field and never stops! I think she will be sad when it is over. Hailey loves running around and playing at the soccer games. She is loving School and her Dance class she is in. I love this time of year the warm days and cool nights, the leaves changing in the mountains and the yummy smells of Fall!







1 comment:

jerseygirl said...

So cute! I love the "U" and "Y". I especially love the "U", lol! your girls are so beautiful!