Friday, August 26, 2011

1st day of School

The first day of school was a day full of excitement at our house. Sadie woke up at 6:30 which she never does and hasn't since! lol! She just started 5th grade and her teacher is Miss Warner. She is excited to be the big kid in the school and is growing up way to fast. I'm a little worried about the tween stage. I hope we all survive! Brinley is starting second grade and her teacher is Mr Paget. She thinks he is so funny and has loved her first week of school. I think she will have a fun year with him. She is so fun and is so nice to everyone. She is a great friend. Hailey has had a little bit of a hard time this week with just me! She doesn't start school until after labor day. She is my little sweetheart and we have lots of fun together.






1 comment:

Debbie said...

Sadie cracks me up. I so enjoy her.
Cute photos