Sunday, January 16, 2011

Go Cheerz!!

Sadie was so excited for her first cheerleading comp. of the year you would have thought it was christmas morning! She had a smile from ear to ear. She has been practicing so hard the past few months they were ready to go compete! What makes it even more fun is that her two older cousins Kelli and Jayci are also on Cheerz cheerleading teams they are just on different ones. Sadie loves and looks up to them so much. They are such great examples to her. Sadie's team did such a great job. I'm always a nervous wreck up there watching but she did great. Her team didn't make any mistakes so when they were handing out awards and her team took 5th place we were all in shock! Come to find out one of there stunts had an illegal move in it and their music was to long, They deducted 20 points ( so annoying!) at least the girls new they did great and thats all that matters! They have to fix everything by next Saturday so it may be a stressful week at practice.
Hailey and Brinley were big troopers and had fun watching. There favorite part was dressing there american girl dolls up like cheerleaders! It was a really long day but lots of fun. I still have a pounding headache from the loud music and it's the day after! Hopefully we will be recovered and ready for next saturday!











3 comments:

jerseygirl said...

Soooooo adorable! yay Sadie and I'm so jealous of your AWESOME pictures! they turned out great and Sadie looks so beautiful and grown up. I know how those stressful weeks go and long days. Our next one starts early and the girls have to be there by 6:30AM!

jerseygirl said...

I couldn't finish my though yesterday because my boss walked in, lol. But I just wanted to say I hope all is well, and we wish Sadie the best of luck!

Kamal and Amber said...

Good job Sadie!!! I am going to be a nervous wreck when my kids are old enough to start doing things like this : )