Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Break

We started spring break up at my sisters cabin in BearLake. We went up for conference weekend with Eric's sisters and their families. We had such a great time with everyone. Eric and the guys went to the Paris Tabernacle in Paris Idaho for the priesthood session. It is a historic building that my ancestors help build. They took a little tour after the priesthood session was over to check it all out. While they were at conference the girls had fun making crafts and playing games. Even though it was a little cold we still were able to go on a four wheeler ride. Easter is always eventful and the kids were excited for the easter bunny to come. It was great to spend easter with cousins and family.
The rest of the week we had fun at Boondocks, The Childrens museum, and dog sitting Izzy.
We are not much of a dog family but we make an exception with Izzy. We just love this dog. The girls had so much fun taking care of her. I really didn't do much! She is such a loveable dog and loves to curl up by you! At the end of the week another cousin wanted to take care of her and my girls had a hard time letting her go! It's a good thing we can go visit her anytime!
Well thats about it for our spring break. I hope we can make it through the next couple of months of school. I think the kids are definitely ready for summer!!













2 comments:

miller family said...

I'm so glad you had a good spring break! Hope you guys are doing good.

jerseygirl said...

Looks like a great Easter. I am so sorry I missed you. I would have loved to see you and your girls. Please tell you family hi from me!!