Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Hailey

I can't believe that my baby just turned 3 years old. Time goes by so fast. It seems like yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital! Hailey is such a sweet heart. We love her soooo much. She brings so much joy to our family. She loves to follow her sisters and do everything they do! Hailey loves to snuggle and give me kisses on my cheek. One of my favorite times of the day is when it is just me and Hailey at home while the other girls are at school and we can just snuggle and hang out together. She always brings a smile to my face. Somehow she knows when I am having a hard day she is constantly coming up to me to give me a hug and tell me she loves me! I feel so blessed to have her in our family.
Hailey wanted to go swimming at the rec center for her birthday party. We invited the cousins to come along. We had such a great time. She had so much fun we had a hard time getting her out of the pool. Her cute little cheeks were purple from staying in the water so long! After swimming we found a table and ate her Tinkerbell birthday cake! The next day we celebrated All of the March family birthdays up at Grandma Alldredge's house. Brooke and Lori made the cutest cake out of rolled fondant! Brady and Hailey were excited to wear party hats and blow out the candles. Hailey had so many presents she didn't know what to do!! She had such a great day. I think we are all partied out! Thanks to everyone for making it such a fun birthday.


Hailey had a hard time figuring out how many fingers to hold up! She finally figured it out











1 comment:

The Pedersen Haus said...

3?!? I can't believe it either! Time flies.